Great for AROMATHERAPHY!
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to stimulate the mind and improve mental focus
Great for MASSAGES!
- Add to massage oil or lotion to restore tense and tired muscles
- Reduce inflammation from rheumatoid arthritis
Many HEALTH BENEFITS!
- Promotes a healthy digestive system and soothes digestive issues such as stomachaches, nausea, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and irritable bowel syndrome
- Helps ease carsickness and seasickness
- Supports a healthy respiratory system by removing congestion and promoting easy breathing
- Soothes irritated throats and coughs
- High menthol content helps to alleviate headaches
Many PERSONAL USES!
- High menthol content has a cooling effect on the skin
- Many skin benefits such as reducing itchiness and inflammation, cleaning the skin, and healing acne
- Add a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner to soothe a dry and itchy scalp, restore shine, and promote hair growth
- Add to homemade, all natural oral care products such as toothpaste and mouthwash
- Add to homemade, all natural personal care products such as soaps, lotions, deodorant, lip balm, etc.
Many HOUSEHOLD USES!
- Add to homemade, all natural household cleaners to kill germs without the use of harmful chemicals
- Antibacterial and antifungal properties
- Use as a cooling and invigorating air freshener
- Use as an all natural insect and bug repellent (helps to keep ants, cockroaches, fleas, lice, mosquitoes, moths, spiders, ticks, mice and other rodents away